Nothing makes an assembly period, overnight campfire, or family night more fun than camp skits. They are a great way to include a dramatic piece to your camp program. They also provide an opportunity for both campers and counselors to have some great fun.
Most of the skits listed here require minimal preparation, and can be easily adapted to accommodate groups of all sizes.
Here are a few tips for successful performances:
- Rehearse, Rehearse, Rehearse
- Keep the show moving! Have the next performers ready and waiting.
- When possible, involve audience participants (favorite counselors or parents).
- Use an older camper or two in skits involving younger campers, especially when there are a lot lines.
- Many of the skits can be reworked so that they can be led by a narrator, who reads the lines while the actors perform
List of Camp Skits:
- Camp Skits with Videos
- Funny Camp Skits
- Improvisation Activities
- Other Camp Skits
- Quick Camp Skits
- Walk-on Camp Skits
Remember – we always need your help! Please submit an activity in any of the categories below.