Toastette or Pop-Tart box (or small cardboard box) Scissors Con-Tact paper, any color or pattern Piece of heavier cardboard Self-Adhesive Magnet, optional
This organizer was fun to make. Decorate it with wrapping paper if you wish.
1. Using scissors, cut the box at a diagonal so that it looks like a magazine holder.
2. Cut 2 square pieces of cardboard that are about 4 inches by 4 inches.
3. Cover all of the pieces with the Con-Tact paper.
4. Cut a vertical slit in each square piece until you only have about 1.5 inches at the top of each piece.
5. Slide the 2 pieces together so that you now have a divider for your box.
If desired, add a magnet to the side, back, or both to help keep the box from falling over. Place the divider in the box and put it in your locker to store all of your stuff: hairbrushes, pens and pencils, loose change, etc.