Paconå¨ SunWorksã¢ construction paper ÛÒ white, pink, orange, turquoise, green Fiskarså¨ Hand punches and Softouchå¨ craft snips 5 Spring clothespins 18 Gauge wire Double sided tape Gemstones Black marker Pencil Scissors
fun way to display photos
1. Trace and cut five butterflies from assorted colors of construction paper.
2. Use a black marker to draw designs on each butterfly. Punch out designs along edges of the butterfly wings with hand punches.
3. Apply double sided tape along center back of each butterfly. Adhere to a piece of white paper. Trim edges of white paper around each butterfly leaving a 1/8Û border around the edges.
4. Glue each butterfly to the top, flat side of each clothespin. Let dry.
5. Cut a 36Û length of 18 gauge wire. Bend a loop for hanging on either end, twisting ends to secure. Clip clothespin butterflies along length of wire and attach photos of friends and family. Glue a gemstone to the center of each butterfly.