Rock, Paint, Brushes, Flour, Water, Bowl, Spoon, Smock
You can have great fun with just a rock or two, some paint, and a little imagination!
1. First you must find a rock that you like. It is better if you find a smooth rock. You should find a rock that reminds you of something — it works best.
2. Now, after you wash the rock, you paint it as something.
3. Next mix water and flour together until it is smooth and has no bumps. It should be fairly watery.
4. Once the paint is dry on your rock put the flour and water mixture on it as a sealer.
5. Now that your rockie is finished you can use it for all sorts of things — paperweight, gift, decoration, garden ornament, etc.