A glass bottle; Yarn scraps; craft glue; a toothpick
Simple to make vase to hold flowers
1. Cover about 1″ of the bottom of the bottle with glue.
2. Wind the yarn around the bottle, tight but not too tight. You can use different colors of yarn to make stripes on your vase.
3. When the glued area is completely covered, push the rows of yarn closer together. Tuck in the beginning of the yarn with a toothpick, add a little more glue there and press down for a minute.
4. Keep repeating steps 1, 2, and 3 until the whole bottle is covered with yarn. Don’t mind if the glue looks bad, it will dry clear later.
5. Put some pretty flowers from the garden in your vase.