1. Get the group in a circle.
2. Pick 1 person to be outside of the circle. Once the game starts they are to yell “Jab-er-quckie” as loud as they can over and over again to guide the people in the middle to them.
3. Pick another person to be outside the circle. They are to yell “Jab-er-walkie” as loud as they can over and over to guide the people in the middle to them, to confuse them.
4. Pick # [1-3 is usually good] to be in the middle. They must walk with their hands touching their feet [so bent over] and their eyes closed once the game starts.
5. Pick an opening in the circle for the people in the middle to walk though, person one must direct them to the circle yelling “Jab-er-quackie” and person two must yell “Jab-er-walkie” to distract them.
6. Meanwhile, the rest of the circle is singing “Row Row Row Your Boat” at the top of their lungs to mix everything up and oh, “whattaaa party!!!” GREAT GAME!