Work with the people next to you to form animals.
- Arrange your group into a circle with one person, the caller, in the center.
- This person point someone in the circle and call out “elephant,” “cow, ” or “giraffe.”
- The person that is pointed at, as well as the person on each side of him/her, become an instant team and will have to coordinate their actions and make each animal as described below.
- Elephant: center will stick both hands in front of their nose in a cylinder to form a trunk. The partners on each side will form the ears by leaning over placing one hand by the center persons hips and the other by their head.
- Cow: center person will enter lock their fingers and turn them upside down so that the thumbs point down forming udders. The outside people will then milk the udders.
- Giraffe: center places their hands directly over their head and together forming the neck, while the outside two arch their backs touching the middle person’s toes to form the legs.
- If they do not get into this position by the count of 5 by the pointer then the last to get into position will become the center person.