Flip Dip is a fun relay race that combines bottle flipping, coin tossing, cards, and cartwheels!
- ¼ filled water bottles,
- Coins, preferably Quarters or Nickels,
- 1 Deck of Cards shuffled and split in 2
- Split the teams into two equal lines (Make sure a child/ counselor that can do a flip/cartwheel is at the end).
- The first child in both lines face off and do a bottle flip.
- Once completed, the next child in line flips a coin that must land on tails in order to move on.
- The next child in line must flip over a deck of cards one-by-one until they reach a card that’s the same number as their age. Jacks are worth 10, Queens 11, Kings 12, Aces 13.
- This continues in a pattern down the line until we reach the last child or counselor.
- The last person in the line must do all three flips (water bottle, coin, and card) then finish off the game with a final flip or cartwheel. The first person to land their final flip wins.
Submitted by Deidre from the Meadowlands YMCA