- To start the game “Indy Five Hundred,” arrange the group in a circle and assign players numbers 1-4.
- Give each number a name of a car. (ex. 1’s are Porches, 2’s are Ferrari’s… etc)
- The game leader calls a car name and those cars have to get up and run around the circle. The first person back to their spot wins.
- There is a twist to this game. The cars can have things wrong with them as the leader chooses. Some ideas are;
- FLAT TIRE (Hop around on one foot), RUN OUT OF GAS (Crab Walk), TURBO BOOST (run around), NO MUFFLER (noisy!)…etc