Line the kids up shoulder to shoulder along a line. Explain the following rules:
1.The game is alot like Simon Says, but it requires several actions on the part of the players.
2.The leader will call out a series of commands that the kids follow.
3. The playing space is divided up into three parts: high deck, low deck and poop deck. The high deck and low deck are the two ends with the poopdeck in the middle.
Instructions and Actions
1. ÛÏHit the deckÛ -all players get on the floor, stomach down.
2. ÛÏSalute the captainÛ- all players salute the captain.
NOTE: they cannot put down their hand until the captain says ÛÏat easeÛ
3. ÛÏBe the CaptainÛ- groups of two kids get together with one kid being on all fours and the other with their foot on the first kids back while saluting the captain. (At ease is not needed here)
4. ÛÏRow your boatÛ- groups of three get together back to front and pretend to be rowing a canoe.
5.ÛEat at the TableÛ- groups of four get together and pretend to eat at a table.
6. ÛÏMan overboardÛ- everyone gets on the floor and pretends to be swimming.
7. ÛÏMutant JellyfishÛ -kids get on the floor and raise their arms and legs and pretend to be a jellyfish.