As many Nerf balls as possible
Rope to use as a divider
2 Boffers (pool noodles work well)
1. Divide playing space in half by Rope.
2. Each team has one Jedi knight (with boffer), has a star base (poly-spot), and many death stars (Nerf balls)
3. At start, both teams rush to the dividing line, gather as many death stars as possible and begin hurling them at the opponents.
4. If a death star hits a player, they become frozen immediately. If a player catches a death star, the thrower becomes frozen instead
5. A player can only get back in the game if they are touched by the light saber of the teams Jedi knight.
6. In order to ÛÏsaveÛ a frozen team player, the Jedi must leave his star base, hopping on one leg to the frozen player and tap her with the light saber.
7. As long as the Jedi is on the star base, he is safe. If a death star hits him, he is frozen for good.
8. The team who has players left standing and not frozen is the winner