Requirements for Playing Alaskan Baseball
A soft throwable object, such as a foam baseball.
How to Play Alaskan Baseball: Step by Step
- To play Alaskan Baseball, create two 2 teams.
- One camper is given a throwable object, their team then forms a circle around them and that person throws the object.
- After he/she has thrown the object then he/she runs around the circle. Every time the player makes it around the circle, that team scores a run.
- Meanwhile the other team is chasing the object.
- Once they pick up the object, everyone forms a line behind the first person that has gotten the object. They then pass the object between their legs until it reaches the last person, where it is then passed overhead back to the first person in line.
- When the first person gets the object the team yells out, and the other team stops counting runs.
- The first person in line that retrieved the object now has a circle formed around him and he throws the object and the process reverses.
- Play three rounds or as many as you like.