The ability to count and keep track of right answers at the same time.
- Campers have ten seconds to name five things that fit into a category of your choosing.
- Once you give them the category, “Five things you’d find in the sky” for example, begin counting down out loud immediately. Keep track on your fingers each one they get correct (it’s harder than you would think).
- Discourage others from chiming in answers while someone else is playing. The pressure of being on the spot and having the time counted down makes this game MUCH harder than you would think it should be.
- Make the lists harder/easier based on campers.
Examples of categories:
- Things found in the sky
- Camp counselors not in your age group
- Fire-type Pokemon
- NFL teams whose mascot is a bird
- Cities in California
- Countries in Europe
- Camp Songs
- There’s really no limit to what you can come up with!