- To start the Firemen’s Water Relay, form a line with your first player positioned about 10 feet from a water hose. Each player is given a cup.
- One person controls the hose and is responsible for “passing” the water stream into the cup of the first person in line.
- The first person in line will pass the water by pouring the water into the next person’s cup, who passes it to the next person, until it reaches the last person. That person’s task is pour their cup into a bucket.
- Once the last person pours into the bucket, they rotate to the water hose position and everyone else shifts down one position.
- Continue rotating until the bucket is filled. The bucket can be dumped on someone, like your camp counselor. If you have two hoses, you can make this a race.