Everybody’s It Tag is a fun, fast paced tag game!
- Have players spread out in a large playing area.
- Once the leader proclaims, “Everybody’s it!” the participants begin trying to tag others, while avoiding getting tagged.
- Once tagged, participants sit down, extend their arms, and try to tag those left running around.
- Decide beforehand if simultaneous tags result in both sitting down, or both remaining free.
- The last player standing wins. If you have two or three players remaining for thirty seconds or so, do a ten-second countdown for the final chase. If no one is caught, declare a tie!
- Be sure to watch the video below!