- Have participants stand in a circle.
- One volunteer stands in the middle of the circle and starts the game as the “caller.”
- The caller points at a member of the circle and says one of the following: You, Me, Left, or Right.
- Based on which direction the caller says, the person being pointed at must correctly name that person. “You” is the name of the person being pointed at. “Me” is the caller. “Left” or “Right” are the people on the person on the circle’s left or right side.
- Once the caller points and says the direction, he/she must count to five aloud. The person must correctly identify the name before the caller reaches five.
- If the person in the circle incorrectly identifies the name, or doesn’t speak in time, that person becomes the new caller in the middle of the circle.
- If the person correctly identifies the name, the caller must move onto a new person of their choice.