-long stick(diameter no bigger than that of a nickel)
-styrofoam ball(golf ball size)
-material(~50cm x 50cm)
-lots of hot glue
1. Take styrofoam ball and push stick halfway through the ball. This is the head. If it falls off, add a dab of hot glue in the hole to keep it in place.
2.Set stick aside and remove elastic string from party hat. Hot glue the material around the party hat and cut off excess material.
3. Glue more material on the inside of the large opening of the party hat.
4. Slide the party hat onto the stick with the open side facing up.
5. Glue the loose ends of the extra material at the base of the styrofoam ball and glue any holes in the fabric shut.
6. Cut off any extra material at the base of the styrofoam ball or leave it on if you prefer.
7. At this point, you should be able to slide your cone up and down over the puppet.
**To make a hat for your puppet, take some leftover material and place a pompom in the center of it. Take the ends of the fabric together and tie a string right under the pompom to make a bundle-type object. Then you can hot glue it onto your puppet’s head.
Make a puppet out of a party hat, a stick, a styrofoam ball, some material, and hot glue. This craft is best for attentive campers and a small group.