Poly Spots, one per person plus one. Any type of marker that one can stand on is fine.
1. Have each person line up and stand on a poly spot, place the extra spot in the middle of the line
2. The goal of the game is to get side A to side B and Side B to side A, all facing forward
3. The rules are as follows:
åá No moving backwards
åá A person can only move forward to an empty space
åá A person can not ÛÏjump overÛ their own team mate
åá Only one person may move at a time
åá One spot per person, no sharing
åá If any of these rules are broken, the group must begin again
1. Was your group successful in their task?
2. Were you successful as a group?
3. Did everyone participate?
4. Did you communicate effectively?
5. In what ways did you act together as a group to solve the challenge?
6. Did anyone feel frustrated during the activity? How did you deal with this?
7. Think about these Keys to success of problem solving in groups: