Styrofoam balls (size 2.5″ works the best)
Yarn (each cut from 6-10 inches)
1. Take a brass paper fastenter and stick the piece of yarn between the two metal flaps.
2. Take the paper fastener with the yarn attatched and stick it into the styrofoam ball.
3. Hold the yarn as close to the string as possible and paint glue all around the ball.
4. With the glue all over the ball, you can either roll the ball in silver glitter or shake the glitter over the ball.
5. Hang the ball to dry, and you have a mini disco ball!