large open space
to be the last partnership standing
1. Everyone finds a partner.
2. Have the partners split up and stand across from each other. The groups will form two lines about 20m apart.
3. The leader or counselor will say “huckle buckle knees”, for example, and the partners will run towards each other and touch knees.
4. The last partnership to do it is out.
5. Continue by calling out other body parts (hands, backs, hips) and combinations (elbow to shoulder). Sometimes the leader can say “huckle buckle BUCKLE” and the partners must go back to back, link arms at the elbows and sit down.
6. Continue until there is one winning partnership.