Dizzy Izzy is a fun way to start a relay race. Here’s how to play:
- Each player is given a wiffle ball bat.
- The player places one end of the bat on their forehead and bends over, placing the other end of the bat on the ground.
- The player then spins in a circle several times (the more spins, the dizzier you get) and then starts the race.
- The spins will make them dizzy (that’s why it’s called Dizzy Izzy) and hard to navigate the race.
- Based on the age of the players and their embarrassment threshold, start with a small number of spins, (ie, 3-5), and so the players don’t get too dizzy.
- Make sure you are playing on a soft surface and the competitors are at least 10 feet apart. Players often stumble or fall and you want everyone to be safe.